My Top 5 Makeup Products of July 2019

        Years ago I discovered my love for makeup and for years I wasn't able to afford it. Now I can, and I really enjoy playing with it all the time even when it's like 3 in the morning. This month I've definitely wore more makeup than I have in previous months, so I've gathered a few of my top favorite products from this month.

          I've tried so many mascaras over the last few years, it's insane. I've tried Maybelline, Too Faced, Urban Decay, L'Oreal, and some other brands but recently I finally got my hands on Dior's Diorshow and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascaras. Those two mascaras have changed the way my lashes look drastically. I highly recommend these two mascaras to everyone if you want some amazing lashes. They're both really natural looking and when you build it up you're not left with spider legs which is amazing. The Diorshow is only $29.50 which can be found at Sephora and the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes is only $23 which can be found at Sephora and Ulta Beauty.

               My second favorite product of July had to be MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly. It took me way too long to get my hands on this product. It was sold out for months, so I'll say thank you Tati for that. Now that I have it, it's so clear to me why this is a must have. It's creamy, not too thick, not too light, it's just right. It's honestly the perfect base for any look you're doing on the eyes. It hides the veins on my eyelids, it hides the redness on outer corner of my eyes. I use this every day even when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup just for the fact it cancels out all my problems on my eyes, haha. You can find Painterly at Ulta for only $22 or on MAC's website.

        Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. Yes, you heard me correctly. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. Probably one of my only lip glosses I actually enjoy. I normally hate lip gloss, but I only bought this product because of Tana Mongeau. Yes, Tana Marie Mongeau made me buy this product. Let me tell you now, if you don't like things that make your lips tingle you will hate this. This just makes my little lips look plumper, fuller, and overly amazing looking. Just don't kiss anyone with this on because it will transfer, and have them really confused as to why their mouth is tingling. You want to try it out, it's only $29 at Sephora and Ulta!

                Kylie Jenner. That's right I said it, Kylie Jenner just happened to make one of my favorite blushes EVER. Baddie On The Block, man this color is just beautiful. It claims to be a mid-tone clean pink, and I don't know what a clean pink is to be real with you guys but this is it. It's not harsh on the skin meaning it's not overly pigmented like some blushes can be. You can build it up from what I've experienced if you desire that harshness, but this blush is perfect if you just want a nice rosy tint to your cheeks. You can get this blush on Kylie Cosmetics or Ulta for only $18.

                   Last but certainly not least, Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in the color Translucent. I've never been a fan of setting powders in the past, and that's probably because I never found one that worked. Guys, this stuff is no joke. After I set my makeup with this stuff, I don't turn into an oily mess midway through the day. It's a miracle. I have combo skin, so dry and oily. Awful stuff, but it keeps me from getting oily and it doesn't dry me out either. I don't crease, I don't start flaking, and it's just like whoa man. I still look good. I highly recommend. You can find this stuff at Sephora for $39.

               Those are my top favorites for the month of July, and I'll be back with more at the end of August.  Stay absolutely gorgeous!

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig